Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23rd

These last few days of ELP we will be reviewing all we have learned about Jesus during our Jesus Time. At Jesus time I told them I didn't have a new story to share with them today, that I wanted to know what they can tell me about Jesus. So, today we sang Away in a Manger and said that Jesus died on the cross and rolled the stone away because He is super strong and can do anything. But He is alive! I think they get it:)

Here are a few of the other activities we have planned for the week:
*Creating a rainbow mural
*Using stickers 
*Painting with our favorite colors
*Making a favorite colors book
*Making buggy finger puppets
*Singing our favorite songs
*Enjoying our last days with our first friends

Check out the fun we had today:





















 Final day movie fun before rest time: Clifford the Big Red Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment